Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sher24796

Form Form ON428 Part C line 52 and 54 appear wrong. Turbotax entered line 50 number on line 54, but should enter on line 52. Please advice how to fix it. Thank you!

5 Replies

Form Form ON428 Part C line 52 and 54 appear wrong. Turbotax entered line 50 number on line 54, but should enter on line 52. Please advice how to fix it. Thank you!

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

mmn100
Returning Member

I can confirm that there is a mistake in Turbo Tax 2022 online with lines 52 and 54. The order of these fields changed between 2021 and 2022 but Turbo Tax Online wasn't updated to reflect this. Did support give a solution to this? It seems like a clear bug in Turbo Tax due to the form change so I'm surprised it's not fixed from your report already.

mmn100
Returning Member

I have reported this issue to support with case number 15 19 19 58 32 so hopefully it can be resolved shortly for everyone.

mmn100
Returning Member

Thank you for your feedback- we are aware of this issue and have sent it to the appropriate department who will look after this.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.